Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Black & White Photography

I found myself with not a whole lot to do today so I brushed up on my photoshop skills and came up with this.
Photobucket
I have this amazing hat I just acquired and wanted to make it look very old Hollywood, and I think I did just that. I'm seriously considering investing in a good camera so that I may dive into photography a bit. On somewhat of a side note.
Photobucket
This one is taken by a friend of mine who has done a bad job at keeping in touch, but none the less I've always enjoyed his photography (I never told him shhh) and this one is my favorite of his. I don't know if its the picture itself or my love of lotus flowers. So pretty! Here's his link to his self published book... http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/470495

1 comment:

Robot Nine said...

You'll love the pinhole photography nudes post on Robot Nine. We seem to think alike. Alan